Tuesday, June 23, 2009

we got one....

A few days ago, I showed you the fairy houses my daughter and her friend made. I knew they would open up the possibility for a fairy to visit, but I didn't know it would be the fairy that flits about our blogs that we all know and miss so much. The imaginary friend that mixes words magically wherever she goes. You see....she must have quietly flown in and hid out amongst the mushrooms for a moment. I didn't even know she was there until tonight when technology interrupted the magic and showed me some of the flurries she left behind. Thank you....thank you....thank you for the kirtsy.....and for allowing me to see your magic again if only for a moment.



fairy flurries found here

5 comments:

karey m. said...

oh, now this! this is what it must feel like to be kirtsy'd, i think.

maybe lovelier.

{i honestly read it at first and thought 'i KNEW there were fairies! i just KNEW it!' hahahaha!}

thank you. this was kind.

Joyce said...

We all need a magical moment or two in our lives. Very nice! xoxo

ticklishfromadistance said...

Congrats! I am lost, but if you are happy, I am thrilled. I am not sure how KIRTSY works, but that is so great!

jae said...

karey - thank you...i don't ever think i could do your writing justice through my words.

joyce - yes indeed.

g. - it is great and an honor.

Uncle Beefy said...

Well deserved, Jae! Congrats! Y'know that Karey is one special lady so it would seem you two are in very good company. :)

(Her writing is pretty spectacular isn't it?!!)