Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wrap it up....

This image makes me want to skip all other obligations for a day and just wrap wrap wrap. Sometimes it's nice to color coordinate the wrapping with the gift. I have a hard time not thinking of food when I look at these.....like cotton candy wrapped in the pink paper or oranges in the orange paper or just ripe strawberries with the red paper. Oh, and dark chocolate for the brown and lemon drops with the yellow. What would you wrap in these?

wrapping paper from here

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I too love all the colors of the simply yet pretty paper. I also love paper source. Have a golden day! xoxo

pve design said...

Oh what fun. I have a closet dedicated to my "wraps" and ribbons and each time I wrap one, I feel like I am wrapping up a part of me. What a fun site. You always have such wonderful things here. I wish I was your neighbor, but hey, blog buddies is fine too!
Thanks again for the honey soap...!

pve design said...

jae,
by the way, I finally added you to my blog friends list.
long overdue! :
pve

please sir said...

Ohh that sounds fun...and even somehow looks YUMMY! Maybe all the wonderful colors? Thanks for the link!

Alexis said...

What beautiful colors! I am working on rehearsal dinner invitations with the color scheme of orange and purple...I would love to borrow those two rolls next to the chocolate brown...