Wednesday, August 12, 2009

unbridled

I was following up on the planners you suggested yesterday when one thing led to another.....tracie's comment led me to laurel denise which led me here.......when i saw these bridle leather camp bracelets. We've established the fact that i like opposites....juxtapositions of style....masculine and feminine. Anyway, who doesn't like a monogram? This would make a charming little gift for the leather lover in your life....and you can't beat the price! I would wear it with my multi-strand pearl bracelet wrapped around it.....it's nothing if it isn't versatile.

3 comments:

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

k, i think this is kinda hilarious {in my own world, i guess!} ... my daughter rides, so we have many of these bracelets with her various horses names through the years.

small world?

i should mention {admit} i've been a lurker for sometime now. :)

love your blog!

Debra said...

These remind me of dog collars! I do love the brass plate with a name or a monogram- sharp!

jae said...

tracie - i've decided the world shrinks more and more every day. so glad you came out of hiding:)

debra - probably explains why i have always had a thing for leather dog collars...even before having a dog.