Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stop the presses...thanks for the mention!

This morning we stopped the presses. We received the nicest mention about our sparklers over at Inside the Loop yesterday and I just had to talk about it. "Thank you so much, Courtney. We are honored and touched to have been mentioned on your blog!" The sparklers obviously make birthdays extra festive. Don't think they are just for kids, either. This is the exact sort of thing birthdays lose for adults somewhere along the line. Shouldn't everyone feel a little extra special on their day? Put the correct number in a cupcake and deliver it to a friend on their birthday. I think birthday magic kind of stops for adults when it gets to be too many candles.....this takes care of that! If you really don't want to show the number, we also have stars. A star sparkler in a cupcake would even be a great little token to celebrate an accomplishment. (The star is new for us and not yet on our site, but I'll try to get it listed today.) We also have hearts....perfect for weddings and anniversaries. Okay, if I haven't given you enough uses for these magical little sparklers, how about an anniversary? In the picture, we show a house number for a housewarming gift or party. Okay, I'll stop...it's just that these little handmade wands will bring a little magic to everyone.


4 comments:

Courtney said...

seriously these are the best ever. I'm sure I will have all my friends and family "sparkled out" because I am buying these for all my occasions!

...and if I wouldn't feel so vain, heck, I'd even buy them in my own birthday date :) These just look like fun - lit AND unlit!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

These are so great!! I love them and think I will purchase for my own birthday- or maybe my anniversary :)

please sir said...

I saw that and was like is that Sea & Jae?! I had no idea - these are so GREAT! You are very talented!

dee said...

How fun is this?! Congrats on the mention! I can't believe they're handmade, too. I'd like some sparklers and that yummy cake!