Monday, May 11, 2009

what lies beneath

I could wear a good tank top every day. In my opinion, for one to be good, it has to be cut long, be anything but boxy, and be soft. I was thrilled to discover an email in my inbox from Claridge and King to say that they have added some new items to their line and guess what......yup....a good tank top is part of it. Actually, I think I might have to say, a great tank top. Great because it comes in three lengths...check, has a bit of spandex to drape well...check, and is made with a cozy blend of bamboo and cotton...check. I really like how these women think. Check out the rest of their new line here.

4 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

Perfect. I am on my way over NOW!

Joyce said...

great thanks for sharing. xoxo

Julia said...

I believe as you do! What a great tank!

pve design said...

great tank, like to send you one that I like and for you to test it out....white?
pve