Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's the little things

I wanted to expand on the idea from birthday magic. Thinking along those same lines, a gift can be several small items put together that each mean something. The success in this gift idea comes from writing a little something on each item that goes in the box. These are all items I've shown before. It will be a hit because you've grouped them. Who doesn't like to receive several little things....the more you put in there....the more it shows you thought about it. Here is an example done with sentiment.


May the most that you wish for be the least that you receive.



You are the bee's knees

Write on the paper and slip inside the cookie, Fortune comes my way because I know you

A friend like you is hard to matchCome back tomorrow. I'll take the same items and give them with humor instead of sentiment.

Everything available here

1 comment:

please sir said...

So neat - love the wishbone idea!