Friday, June 6, 2008

School's out for summer


These lyrics of Alice Cooper's have been the theme song in my house this week. Today is the last day of school. I have waited to post this thoughtful teacher gift. I know...I know...what is the point now, but I didn't want to have to put up a spoiler alert. This is the sort of thoughtful little gift that can be applied to all those occasions when you just want to express a simple sentiment. The wishbones are so versatile. You can slip the word "wish" into many scenarios. I "wish" you a great summer. I "wish" you could be my teacher next year, too. May all your "wishes" come true. I "wish" you were feeling better. If "wishes" were fishes, I'd cast my net in the sea. Okay, I could go on for a long time here, so I'll let you think of some on your own or email me and I'll send you a list. You'll "wish" you hadn't asked.

No comments: