Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i'm wondering

I have a question.....actually, a couple. It is the time of year when I need to be putting together the holiday gift guide. For those of you who saw last year's, I would love some feedback before I embark on this task again. For those of you who didn't, you can click on it in the right side column if you would like to see what I'm talking about. I'm wondering if you liked it with the pages devoted to the recipients like it was or if it could be done in a more general layout. I was thinking about changing things up a bit, but you know the saying....if it's not broke, don't fix it. Let me know.....I can handle constructive criticism if you feel the need. As you can imagine, it is a tremendous undertaking, but I really want it to evolve in a forward motion.

Okay, secondly....and less importantly......have you been checking out the photos on bing? I love google. My kids ask a question and my standard answer is...google it. However, the daily photos on bing are nothing short of amazing.

carhenge in western nebraska....credit and image here

1 comment:

Debra said...

I wasn't around last Christmas-so I'm off to take a look. I love all that you share with us-so I know whatever you come up with will be fab.