Thursday, July 23, 2009

this time luck worked for the rabbit...

Someone tucked a real four leaf clover into a wedding card for my nephew and his new wife. Clever idea wouldn't you say? I was wondering if they actually found it and how long they had it....it had definitely been pressed for awhile. I suppose that is typical of me to want to know the story behind everything. The whole idea of wishing someone luck with one of the traditional icons made me think of this pewter bunny I've been meaning to photograph. His over sized feet say lots of luck.
With any luck, I'll make it to the beach this weekend. With any luck, what will you be doing?
If anyone is interested in this lucky bunny, send me an email since we only have the one.

4 comments:

pve design said...

I keep a small bowl of "wishbones" by my kitchen sink and whenever anyone needs a wish, I give them a wishbone. I am in hopes to make it to the beach this weekend.
pve

Joyce said...

I too hope to make it to the other side of the beach this weekend. There will be ducks dropping from planes, boats decorated to the hilt and a blues brothers fest at our favorite reastaurant. Enjoy your weekend!!

ticklishfromadistance said...

Same! I am going to the beach with family and am so excited! Have a great one!

Kathy said...

I'll be sitting at my sewing machine trying to build up my shop inventory for a couple of craft shows.

Enjoy the beach!