Thursday, May 21, 2009

it's about time

Dear time,
I wish you were here. I miss you.
Love,
jae


What do you do when there is never enough time for anything? When you feel like you are being pulled in all directions? When overwhelmed is under exaggerated? Is under exaggerate even correct? If you exaggerate something, you make it bigger. If you under exaggerate it, don't you bring it back to normal or does it actually drop below normal? I need a pretty picture.
Ahhh, that's better. Pretty picture found here, of course.

5 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

Well, first, I get sort of crabby, like with four kids and work this is the first time(hahahaha)I have noticed there is never enough time. Then, I get realistic and remeber it's all good. That having a ull life is what makes me tick. And to keep it in perspective, I put on trashy tv, waste some time, and see that it is fine.

jae said...

Don't you love how trashy tv makes you feel blessed and quote...normal?

Debra said...

I think this is the second busiest time of the year... the holidays right up there at #1!!! End of the school year, sports, recitals, yard work- rest dear, we'll be right here awaiting your lovely return.

pve design said...

In an over planned, over worked, over the top world, nothing like getting out in nature -time under a tree or a hammock are so restorative.

simply seleta said...

My question is this: what ya-ya decided to squander spring and make the month of May a total buzz kill and one of the busiest and most stressful months of the year for Moms? Ironically, it's the same month Mother's Day takes place.