Friday, December 12, 2008

The Gift Guide is Finished!

It's done...all 18 pages are available now and can be found in the next post. I hope you have enjoyed the journey and I hope it has provided the inspiration you were looking to find. Since I am writing this post ahead of time (it's actually Thursday night), I'm off to watch my all time favorite Christmas cartoon.....The Year without a Santa Claus. I wait for this one every year...always enjoy those Miser brothers. A close second favorite would be Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. You know, the one with the BergerMeister MeisterBerger who bans toys. I love the drawings they show in the Kringle book and in a couple of other places throughout. Which Christmas cartoon is your favorite? You know....the one that you can't miss or it just wouldn't be Christmas. I'll get back to the guide now. Keep reading below and don't forget about the little gifts in there just for you. See you Monday with your regular scheduled programming...The Gift of Gab.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my goodness! All 18 pages of wonderous gift guide brilliance and inspiration :)

I think my favorite Christmas cartoon is actually a clamation/puppet show: Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer! I just love Burl Ives singing!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and love the gift guide. It's funny because my favorite Christmas shows are the same as yours. My kids are 26, 21, and 16 and we've already watched both of those several times this year.