Wednesday, August 20, 2008

That's Mine!

I was going to post about these yesterday to compliment Monday's gift of gab, but was unfortunately distracted. When giving books as a gift, I am a firm believer in signing the inside to mark the occasion. I also think you can take it a step further by adding a bookplate. You can download and print them here at no charge (as long as you don't use them commercially). However, I know there are a lot of very creative artists out there......yes, you know who you are.....who could custom design bookplates to go along with their gift of books. Wouldn't that be a nice touch? This idea is not limited to children's books.
Here's a couple that I thought were cute.
I love how this girl is saying, "That's my book....back off!"

1 comment:

/// said...

OH I LOVE IT! :)