Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kiss Me

It probably won't come as a shock to any of you, but I love clever product packaging. If the packaging is good enough, it's actually one of the times I think a present can go without being gift wrapped. Take for example these chocolates. Frankly, you can never go wrong with good chocolates as a gift, but these by Hagensborg take clever up a notch. If you haven't seen these before, be sure to check out their website...it's worth a look. Tie a red ribbon around the box and tell that someone thanks for being your fairy tale ending. Sometimes it's the unexpected gifts that get remembered the most!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the hand-sketched frog on the front!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

It makes me a complete nerd to even admit this, but they remind me of Harry Potter :)

mary s. said...

Adorable! I'm bookmarking this one :)

please sir said...

I LOVE packaging too - these are so fun!

jae said...

At least it's not ear wax or vomit jelly beans, right Krissy!