Friday, June 27, 2008

Better Duck

Inspiration for a gift can hit you over the head from just about anywhere. This photo from Lord Willy's was spotted over at the bedlam of beefy. The photo really works on so many levels, but I zeroed right in on the starfish necklace. There is something about that classic and whimsical style that is ever so appealing. I attached a starfish to a strand of fresh water pearls. Don't have pearls, try a vintage piece of ribbon. This could even be made into a bookmark. So, the moral of the story is...no matter where you are or what you are doing, keep your head down because inspiration could be about to land.

2 comments:

Uncle Beefy said...

WOW! Good eye, good eye! I guess I was too busy drooling over the suits and such. But look what you did!!! It looks fantastic! Well, well done :)

(Thanks for stopping by to let me know!) :)

dee said...

Hi Jae,
Thanks for stopping by The Lil Bee. I really love the concept behind your blog! And you did a great job of showing how you can make this starfish your own, whether you have a string of pearls or a piece of ribbon. So sweet! I will definitely be back :)