Tuesday, August 18, 2009

interior inspiration

I haven't done an interior shot that inspired a gift in awhile, but when I saw this image I immediately found the inspiration I needed. Want a gift idea for someone who really needs to take some time for themselves? A bunch of bolster pillows in a tote would make a not so subtle statement. Pick their favorite color or choose all white.....after all, we are encouraging serene moments.

I saw this image of Dana Gallagher's at Seleta's....who saw it at Desire to Inspire....don't you just love how the internet works...

4 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

So cozy and fresh

Debra said...

I saw this and do love those sea-glass colors, don't you? What a nice cozy nook in which to read, lounge, sip wine-all alone!

Joyce said...

A comfy corner filled with pillows sounds perfect. I like the colors of these pillows, very ranquill. xoxo

pve design said...

This has you know who's face styled all over it. I see a pillow fight coming on. Bolster yourself!!!

(i just want to curl up there - with a book by myself)
pve