Wednesday, December 10, 2008

and the winner is.....

This morning on the way out to school, this sweet little face

drew the winner for this sweet little face.


Congrats Courtney! Thanks to everyone who signed up and to everyone for reading. I have received some amazing emails from people who are enjoying the gift guide and I just want to say thanks. I'm glad you like it and I hope it is giving you the inspiration you need this challenging holiday season. I'll be uploading for friends tomorrow!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I Won, I WON!!! And the best part of all, I entered because when I saw that sweet little face, I knew my godchild would FLIP for him. So, I wanted something in my house that she could keep here to play with and love on when she comes to visit.

When I was younger, my grandparents had a few stuffed things for me inside on the cabinets in the den. Can I tell you one of them was a STUFFED CUCUMBER?!!!

I'm so so excited!!!! And hug your daughter for me :)

please sir said...

Aww so cute - congrats!